Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's the Little Things...

It's the little things. Cafe Du Monde's Coffee with Chicory with two cubes of sugar and a splash of skim milk.

Finding this coffee was a nice surprise. Some say that chicory has a sour or bitter taste, more so than coffee, but I have become a fan of the flavor. Most notably in chocolate. I saw this on the shelf at Fresh&Easy (I think they also ship if you can't find it in a local market) and it's swiftly becoming a breakfast favorite. And now it's time to dive into some list making. Nothing like putting things down on paper when you don't know where to begin. What are you up to this week?

And, just as a disclaimer until I have a chance to add one to the front page, these words are my own and this post was in no way sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment