1. Write letters. At least twelve of them.
2. Finish folding cranes with the paper I have.
3. Figure out how to do a fantastic, metallic eye look.
4. Submit at least one photo to Somerset Life.
5. Go apple picking and bake a pie with the results.
6. Make truffles again. Experiment with new flavors.
7. Finish knitting a scarf.
8. Master crepe making.
9. Take at least one photo a day until the end of the year.
10. Catch up completely with my Google Reader.
11. Finish memorizing up through at least through James 1.
12. Debut the new layout for Quirky Charm and Quirky Girl's Las Vegas.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
I've been a little out of sorts this past month or so. Not so much in a bad way, but with all of these major changes happening in my life right now I've found myself floundering while I wait for some of the details that are out of my hands to finish processing. In that way, I've found myself with a distinct lack of direction, even though there is so much that I want to accomplish. Enter Danni from Oh, Hello Friend. As a lover of lists I've decided to participate in her Twelve by 2012 project to, hopefully, get in gear before the year is out. My list is primarily little projects that have been sitting around (some for years) just waiting to be finished. When the new year begins, I'd like it to dawn on a fresh start of sorts. What would you like to accomplish before the year is up?