Sunday, July 26, 2009

And Now to Bed...


1. Scarlet Collection - Girl's Bedroom Collection, 2. Eve Collection - Girl's Bedroom Collection, 3. corner of bedroom, 4. bedroom

And here it ends. This year has been a blast, definitely the best so far! I am exhausted, but content and I would like to thank a few people before I slip off to bed. First of all, a hearty thank you to my sponsors. You guys are what made this endeavor worth the effort (and kept me going during those rough patches where all I wanted to do was give up and go to sleep). Another thank you goes out to the the main blogathon blog for the spotlight. Reading that gave me a burst of energy just when I needed it. Another huge thank you goes out to everyone who commented today, reading them kept me going all day. I hope you all had a fabulous blogathon experience this year, have an amazing sleep and sweet dreams!

And with that finished I am off to bed. Thank you all so much and I'll be back on Monday with my normally scheduled posting (or I hopefully will be, barring any lingering exhaustion). Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment