Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Colors of Summer


1. bright teal house, 2. Garden of bright orange, 3. Lemon Yellow, 4. Lauren's Flip Flops

One of my favorite thing about these warm months is the dazzling array of colors of summer. Everything seems a little more intense this time of year from the blue of the sky to the green of the grass and everything in between. Clothes and decor are swapped in favor of brighter hues. The sheer variety of produce in season gives the table a rainbow of opportunities. I love it all!

There are a few things that I personally associate with summer in my life. My bright pink flip flops that can finally be worn. The bright green of my patio furniture that will get more use during the warm months. The colorful spines of my books that will be keeping me company on afternoons when it's too hot to venture outside. What colors do you associate with summer?

I'm starting to get into the groove of this. I'm caught up with messages and I'll start visiting blogs soon ❤ I also realized that I still had CAPTCHA on and for that I apologize, it has since been turned off.

No comments:

Post a Comment