Saturday, January 16, 2010

One Last Look

And today concludes the tour with one of my favorite parts of my room, the closet. I've done the majority of my home improvement projects in here as I am desperate need of the storage. I would like to hang one more shelf, where one below it had fallen, but otherwise I content with both the storage and look of it.


From the doorway... On that hanger is my favorite blouse, I use it as an inspiration piece.


My clothing and purse collections. I am a bit of a purse addict, particularly when I can do some bargain hunting. That shelf was a bear to hang up, but so worth it when it comes to the storage it adds. I use my purses so much more regularly now too.



The top shelf of my closet. This is a miscellaneous sort of section with my fashion books and hats alongside my bento supplies and scrapbooks. My favorite piece? The clock made by my great grandfather.



The top of my drawer storage unit. I use this spot to display some of my favorite pieces alongside boxes that store my earrings, rings, and bracelets. I use the cake stand to lay out my jewelry everyday. Can you tell I love polka dots?



My favorite closet feature, my necklace wall. To create more storage space I needed to get rid of my jewelry case and that's one of the best decisions I've made. I love being able to see all of my pieces, jewelry is like art anyway so why not display it?

And that concludes the tour. Posting these has me looking at and excited about what changes I want to make. I'm excited to share that journey with you and hope you've enjoyed reading this over these past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment