Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fortune for a Happy Life

Fortune Cookie

I love finding something that I've been searching for over the years in an unexpected place. This is one of those times. I've been wanting a fortune cookie necklace, and have bookmarked dozens online, but none of them were quite what I was looking for. That is, until now. I spotted this during a recent jaunt to the Venetian, hiding among rows of other necklaces. It spoke to me the moment I saw it from the hammered gold texture to the fortune sticking out. It was the last one with the 'Happy Life' message which felt particularly fortuitous. This piece has served as a reminder to me of how fortunate I truly am. That happiness is something I can attain at any given moment.

Have you found something recently that you've been hoping to find? Is there something you're still searching for?

No comments:

Post a Comment