Saturday, July 12, 2008

My New Home

Welcome to my new home here on the web! I've been batting around the idea of this blog for months now, but I'm finally taking the plunge today. Why today, you ask? There's something in the air. It's stormy outside, I feel inspired. If not today then when. There are still quite a few loose ends to clear up. I want to fuss with the layout and I want to start setting up a proper blogroll (something that will surely take some time as I have my bookmarks full of blogs that I read/want to sort through - I even have a few actual notebooks filled with web addresses). Time is the key though. My other forays into the world of public blogging have been doomed from the start thanks to my tendency to rush myself.

I probably ought to introduce myself and my mission as well (though at some point I hope to have proper pages for both things). My name is Erica and I am a 21 year old college student (in the library studies department). I love all things cute and quirky, especially if they happen to be pink or green. My hobbies are to numerous to list, but key favorites involve crafting, baking, photography, and reading. This blog is going to be a combination of all of these things. I plan to post my work in addition to the things that I love. I plan on musing on the subjects that inspire me. Overall I want to make this a positive and inspiring place. Somewhere I can come when I need to remind myself how wonderful life is. A place I can share a part of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment