Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Living a Charming Life


Tea party, originally uploaded by littlerottenrobin.

Instead of doing traditional resolutions I've decided to take a different route this year. I find that in the past my eagerness to accomplish my resolutions begins to wane around March, leaving me with feelings of guilt when the new year rolls around. This year I've created focus point as a substitution. Each point consists of a general statement of a direction I want my life to go in with a series of sub-statements detailing what I can do to work towards achieving the main focus. While I have a series of goals for myself one in particular lends itself to my mission here.

Live a More Charming Life

❖ Stop getting so caught up in the big picture ( and thoughts of the past and/or future ). Live in the present.
❖ Savor every moment.
❖ Find bliss in the little things.
❖ Purposely create special moments every day.
❖ Slow down, take a deep breath, and smile.

I will be chronicling this new journey through this blog and I look forward to seeing where it takes me. What are you planning to do this year? Do you have a new path or journey in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment