Monday, June 15, 2009

On the Right Foot


1. Goldfish, 2. Red Envelope Pocket a, 3. itty bitty bunny, 4. Mixed Drink Cupcakes and Truffles

Happy Monday everyone! Welcome to my weekly post where I will be sharing some of the flickr photos that inspire me, things I loved about the previous week, things I'm looking forward to, and some of my favorite links. Please feel free to join me either in comments or via your own blog, I would love to see what's inspiring you ❤

Making Changes | This is a little vague (though some of this will become evident in time), but it's the thing that made the biggest difference for me last week. Towards the end of the week I was feeling mopey so to snap myself out of it I opened up a notebook and started plotting. This is one of my favorite activities on any day, but this time I couldn't turn off the flow of ideas, I can't wait to see what comes of it.

World Cup Qualifiers | It's no secret that I'm a huge football fan and last week started off another series of qualifiers for the 2010 World Cup. By a wonderful stroke of fate some of the matches were televised on my cable package so I was able to watch a few of them to. An absolute luxury that I'm hoping to repeat this week.

Fun Shopping Trips | In the chaos that was my weekend I was able to squeeze in some fun shopping. I came away with some adorable Hello Kitty merchandise (a couple mini-plushies, a set of stickers, and some konpeito) as well as a couple of new crafting books thanks to some wonderful coupons. I'm looking forward to trying out a few of the projects once I round up some supplies.

Things I'm Anticipating | putting some refreshing new changes in motion • relaxing with a good book • finishing some sewing projects • making regular use of my sketchbook again • trying some fun new recipes • ... and so much more!



a charming baby shower @ the pleated poppycoffee filter rose tutorial @ angela harrispretty pink cottages @ dream create inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment