Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Simple Touches

Notebook Cover


Recently I revamped the way my room was set up and a part of that process involved getting rid of the hutch on my desk in order to move it in front of my window. This left a large amount of negative space on my desktop which wouldn't have been a bad thing except for the series of scratched on the lefthand side of the surface. I was lucky to purchase the desk at a discount, but there were several small defects (that were once covered by the hutch in question). At the time I didn't have the money to purchase anything to cover it up so I dug through my crafting resources instead.

A few ideas surfaced through my search all revolving around my stash of scrapbook paper and an empty small sketchbook. The sketchbook had a generic cover that was not particularly pleasing to the eye and I was happy to see that I still had a sheet of one of my favorites leftover from an earlier project. A gluestick made quick work of the project and now I have the perfect little notebook to jot ideas and doodles down in while I'm surfing the web.

paper by - lionart

No comments:

Post a Comment