Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cheese


1. Cheese shop (3), 2. my cheese shop, 3. Five-Cheese & Fresh Tomato, 4. Gruyère Cheese Gougères

I am an avid fan of cheese. I like cheese on just about everything from the sweet to the savory. My favorite varieties range between the sharp and bitter to the smooth and creamy. Because I am lacking the ability to coherently blog about cheese at the moment I will randomly list some of my favorite cheese dishes. Fontina as a topping on everything from burgers to naan. Gruyère gnocchi. Greek salad dotted generously with Feta. Macaroni and cheese made with Aged White Cheddar. A slice of Havarti on a turkey sandwich. Gouda both paired with fruits and on pizza. Fresh Mozzarella mixed with pasta. ... and so much more!

What are your favorite cheeses and cheese dishes?

Once the midnight threshold is passed I tend to get a little loopier than usual so I apologize in advance if my writing stops making sense at some point. How are you guys holding up?

Song of the Half Hour: Chess for Two (兩個人的西洋棋) - 183 Club

No comments:

Post a Comment