Monday, July 6, 2009

On the Right Foot


1. a few things, 2. pretty maids, 3. little bunnies, 4. weekend creative : punch collage

Happy Monday everyone! Welcome to my weekly post where I will be sharing some of the flickr photos that inspire me, things I loved about the previous week, things I'm looking forward to, and some of my favorite links. Please feel free to join me either in comments or via your own blog, I would love to see what's inspiring you ❤

Walking in the Rain | When I woke up Thursday morning it was looking a little stormy out and I was excited at the possibility of rain. While I was at the track it did just that about halfway through my first lap. By the time I was finished I was soaked and in an amazing mood.

Night Swimming | The pool in my condo complex closes at 10PM and leaves a couple of hours open for night swimming. I love the feeling of floating serenely in the pool and gazing up at the moon. It was cloudy most of last week so the moon was peeking out from behind the clouds on and off, it was magical.

Breakfast Picnics | Mom had the day off on Friday so we decided to make the most of the morning by taking a picnic to the park for breakfast. I baked some fresh croissants (from the Trader Joe's freezer section, they are amazing) and scrambled some eggs and we were good to go. It was so relaxing and quiet with only the chirps of birds to keep us company. Bliss.

Fresh Starts | As you can see I'm working on the design here. I have most of it set and I'll be tweaking things on and off through the week. I'm going for a cleaner aesthetic, something more reflective of a broader range of my style.I'm really excited about the change.

Holiday Weekends | I'll have a full post up tomorrow with pictures (and video!) after I get everything off of my camera, but I couldn't create a list of what I loved about last week without mentioning what an amazing time I had at the Star Spangled Spectacular this year. Even the weather cooperated. Definitely the best Independence Day of recent memory (even without fireworks).

Things I'm Anticipating | finishing my redesign • seeing The Proposal • the International Drifting Championships at the speedway this coming weekend • ... and so much more!


drink parasols @ martha stewart shrink plastic photo jewelry @ photojojothis beautiful wedding @ green wedding shoesa beautiful mobile @ pam garrisonenchanted felt cottage @ dream, create, inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment