Monday, August 10, 2009

On the Right Foot


1. Bart's Books, 2. breakfast muffins, 3. Hello Kitty's House, 4. late morning lullaby

Happy Monday everyone! Welcome to my weekly post where I will be sharing some of the flickr photos that inspire me, things I loved about the previous week, things I'm looking forward to, and some of my favorite links. Please feel free to join me either in comments or via your own blog, I would love to see what's inspiring you ❤

Cocoa and Fresh Croissants | This was how I spent my Sunday morning and it was pure bliss. There's been a cool breeze in the air reminiscent of autumn and I've been craving cozy warm delights. I'm particularly enamored with cocoa spiced up with cinnamon at the moment.

Julie & Julia | I had the chance to see this film on Saturday and I'm absolutely smitten. It was charming and inspirational (and may I recommend not going in hungry, the food looks sensational). Meryl Streep was particularly fantastic in the role of Julia Child though the entire cast were wonderful in their roles. I left the theater with a hunger, both for good food and a new adventure.

Pre-season Matches | This past week has been a great one for football. Both Real Madrid and Barcelona have been in the USA doing a series of pre-season matches and they have been a delight to watch. Real Madrid in particular is one of my favorite teams, but I rarely get a chance to watch their matches (as they're rarely aired on the cable package I have) so this has been a real treat.

Things I'm Anticipating | world cup qualifiers • new dvds to watch • having a holiday at home • experimenting with new recipes • getting started on some new lists • doing a round of end-of-summer cleaning • ... and so much more!


a midsummer night's dream @ design*spongesunday sweets (more threadcakes) @ cake wreckscrafty room inspiration @ paper*cakes findsmosserie @ the lost princessalexandra grablewski's food photography45 life lessons @ { musings }

No comments:

Post a Comment