Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Lights

Did you all (at least those of you in the US) have a good Thanksgiving? Mine was uneventful, but nice with a tasty meal and a fun movie. This year, though, I am so excited for Christmas. I don't know if it's because of everything that went on this year, but I am ready for a season of warmth and joy.

My holiday spirit received an early jolt this year after I won free passes to the opening night of the holiday cactus gardens at the Ethel M factory in Las Vegas. For the record, this is normally a free exhibit, but opening night had the added bonus of performers from local shows and choirs. What stood out to me though were the lights themselves, so without further ado I'll let my photos speak for themselves.













2 comments:

  1. all those lights are beautiful! I wish more houses around my area were festive like that!

    ReplyDelete