Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cork


1. cork board + back door, 2. Cork board, cork board on the wall, 3. Wine Cork, 4. Wine Cork Graveyard

As you can probably guess from the header here cork is one of my favorite textures. I love the rough and natural feel to it, as well as the shades of brown ranging from rich chocolate to buttery caramel. I am also a huge fan of wine corks (one of my favorite things in my room is the cork that came from the bottle of champagne on my 21st birthday). I'm loving the new trend of using corks to create bulletin boards and was ecstatic to find two at an amazing price (they can sort of be seen in this photo).

Thank you so much for the feature on the blogathon site! Now I'm awake and peppy again, at least for a little while. I had a brief scare with my internet going down for around ten minutes, but all seems to be in order now (hopefully it'll stay that way).

Song of the Half Hour: Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall

No comments:

Post a Comment