Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friendship


1. Happy Friendship Day, 2. on friendship, 3. Peace Love Happiness Friends 63/365, 4. Cat friends

I think it goes without saying that friends are awesome. They are a shoulder to lean on during the hard times and someone to share joy with in the good times. They encourage us and share their warmth and generosity. Years ago my friendships were limited to only those who happened to physically cross my path in school or in my community, but through in internet I am proud to have friends from all over the world. I can't tell you how blessed I am to have met these wonderful people. It is through them that my sphere of awareness has been expanded exponentially. They've introduced me to so many wonderful things and cultures. I feel so connected, I have a community I belong to even when I don't have people to physically spend time with. After transferring to a college that required telecommuting it is these friendships that kept me from feeling alone. I only hope that I can give to them what they've given to me over these years. Friendship is an amazing thing. How has friendship impacted your life?

The match has just come to half time and it has been a good one so far. It's still tied at zero, but there have been some close calls (particularly from set pieces). I feel like Seattle has the advantage at this point. Also, the "Gummy Tummy Penguins" from Trader Joe's are delicious.

Song of the Half Hour: VIP - Big Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment