Wednesday, April 7, 2010

From Planet Hollywood

In my last post I mentioned going through the photos on my camera. I came across these and realized that I never mentioned my staycation back in February!

Mom won a two night stay at Planet Hollywood through a local radio station and decided to take me along since it's been so long since my last vacation. It was bliss to get out of the house for a couple of days. One of the best things about being a local is that there was no need to do any sight seeing, staying in and not fighting traffic was bliss. We had ample time to explore the shops, try the restaurants, and work on our inspiration books.

Planet Hollywood - 001
Our room. Complete with props/costumes from 'A League of Their Own'.

Planet Hollywood - 003
An upclose shot of one of the costumes.

Planet Hollywood - 002
The view from the room during the day...

Planet Hollywood - 005
...and at night!

Planet Hollywood - 004
A sneak peek at the inspiration books in progress.

Planet Hollywood - 006
Loot from a shopping excursion to Sur La Table.

Planet Hollywood - 007
The rest of the loot, some gorgeous purses from a kiosk and some candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment