Saturday, July 25, 2009

Colorful Scarves


1. Violon Melancolique - Casol square silk scarf - Carré Foulard soie, 2. Fabric Scarf Holder, 3. Scarf, 4. [MCCALL'S MAGAZINE COVER, WOMAN WEARING SCARF]

As with hair accessories, colorful scarves are some of my favorite fashion accents. While I love fuzzy knit scarves, this post is going to focus on summer accents. My favorite in this category would have to be the beautiful printed silk ones that my mom has had since I was a young girl. I love to use those as head scarves and neckerchiefs depending on the length and print. Lately I've also been loving the long, light cotton choices from shops like H&M (and at those prices, who can resist?). For me color is still key in my scarf choice, for summer teal and hot pink have been my shades of choice. Are you a scarf person? What's your favorite way to wear a scarf?

Hanging out with my mom and a big glass of iced tea. What could be better?

Song of the Half Hour: If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5

No comments:

Post a Comment