Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Cinderella's Carriage Pumpkin
Happy Halloween! I hope you've had a fun and safe holiday. Did you do anything fun? Highlights of the year for me definitely include the pumpkin carving contest (I went with Cinderella's carriage as inspired by this. This was my first time ever free-handing a design, so much fun), an awesome dance party with friends, and Fall Festival. I even had a semi-real costume this year! No more sketchy pirate! I did find out that my mom and I own a lot of 80's clothes/accessories in our everyday wardrobe. Not pictured, my black lace dress, cute tights, and leather boots. Next year I'm determined not to procrastinate. I would love to put together a Mary Poppins costume, but only if I take the time to do it right. The parrot umbrella sculpted out of clay, maybe? Decisions.

Material Girl

Cinderella's Carriage Alight

No comments:

Post a Comment