Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lemonade


1. Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade, 2. Lemonade, 3. strawberry lemonade, 4. If Life Gives You A Lemon , Make Lemonade

Lemonade is one of my favorite treats during the summer. There's nothing quite as refreshing as a glass full of lemonade on a hot summer afternoon. As to types of lemonade, I'm not particularly picky. I love the bitter sweetness of raspberry and strawberry varieties (here is my recipe for strawberry lemonade), and classic lemonade is a quintessential summer refreshment reminding me of the days of lemonade stands and summer play dates spent with good friends. My favorite by far though is the effervescent elegance of sparkling French Berry Lemonade. I first tasted it years ago after a trip to Whole Foods and it has become a party staple ever since (it was even used in lieu of alcohol for my mom's wedding toast). What's your favorite type of lemonade?

Speaking of French Berry, I've just cracked my bottle open and it is bliss along with a big slice of tiramisu. How are you guys doing as we approach the halfway mark?

Song of the Half Hour: Only Game in Town - America

No comments:

Post a Comment